At CottonCrab Clothing I am committed to offering a community approach, with people & the planet at the heart. My supplier, Continental Clothing are committed to manufacturing in a responsible, sustainable and ethical way under the strictest environmental certifications respecting the people that make the clothing and the world that we live in. They are industry leaders in this area.
FAQ about our Organic Cropped T-Shirts:
- How cropped are the T-Shirts?
- The length of them come to just above your hips, when wearing with our high waisted leggings they will not show your tummy. If you would like to show your tummy, wearing your jeans with them will do just that!
- How short are the sleeves?
- The sleeves sit half way down the top of your arm.
- Can I work out in these?
- Yes, they are not restrictive in anyway, allowing you to spin in them or yoga in them.
- Is the organic cotton certified?
- Our cropped T-Shirts are made from GOTS Certified Organic Indian Cotton and OEKO-TEX Certified.
- Are the cropped T-Shirts vegan?
- Our cropped T-Shirts are all vegan PETA Certified.
- Are the cropped T- Shirts ethically made?
- Our cropped T-Shirts are designed, hand printed & pressed by me.
- Are the cropped T-Shirts sustainable?
- Our cropped T-Shirts are made from GOTS Certified Organic Indian Cotton and produced in a factory powered by green renewable energy, from low-impact raw materials.
- How well do your cropped T-Shirts wash?
- They wash well so far with no bobbles. As they are individually dyed to achieve the Stonewash look the colour may rub off and transfer onto lighter fabrics and surfaces.
- Cropped T-Shirt Size Guide
- I’m 5”8 / 12 and a half stone and take a Small, which gives a nice cropped loose fit look, but not too baggy.
- What colours are your cropped T-shirts available in?
- Currently we have Stonewash Burgundy & Stonewash Grey.